Saturday, October 18, 2014
8am – 3pm
This one day event requires a table rental fee of $20 or $25 depending on the use of electricity. Early registration is recommended due to the availability of space. It is first come, first serve.
We will not rent tables to duplicate businesses. However, we may rent tables to the same types of products: i.e., we may have Avon and Mary Kay, but not two of the same.
Please contact Lorre Begonia with any questions or for further details. Contact information is 724-523-9229 or our E-mail: email@example.com.
We accept cash or checks made payable to Adamsburg Fire Department. The deadline for registration is September 1, 2014.
A donation to the Chinese Auction (with your business card attached) is requested.
Thank you in advance for your donation! Set up will be on October 18 at 6:30 am.
Free admission! Chinese Auction! 50/50 Raffle! Refreshments!
Station 10 was dispatch to the Rt 30 Eastbound near Blackberry Lane for MVC. Chief 10 arrived to find multiple vehicles involved, with debris and fluids involved. Continue reading →
Station 10 was dispatched as part of the first alarm assignment for a reported house on fire in Strawpump’s (Station 2) first due. The Quint, Engine, Rescue, and Service responded. Quint 10 arrived shortly after Assistant 2-1 and was assigned to open up the roof and to grab a quick knock on the visible exterior fire. Continue reading →
The Rescue responded with Rescue 104 (Fort Allen) for a working house fire in the Yukon section of South Huntingdon Twp. Rescue 10 arrived and assisted with the RIT for the duration of the fire. Continue reading →
KNOX-BOX® access provides faster emergency response without forced entry damage.
Fire Departments across the country use the Knox® System to prevent costly forced entry damage while protecting lives
Knox key boxes, vaults and cabinets hold building entrance keys, electronic access cards and vital emergency
For More Information on Installing a KNOX BOX in Hempfield Township, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Knox key switches and padlocks provide fire department access through property gates.
As the property owner, you purchase a KNOX-BOX® device then mount it near your building entrance or property gate
according to fire department guidelines.
Firefighters use a unique high security Knox® Master Key to open KNOX-BOX devices in their jurisdiction.
Ten Reasons to Install a KNOX BOX®
- Eliminate needless, costly forced entry damage that may not be covered by your insurance deductible.
- Assure immediate building entry by firefighters without delay or waiting for building keys.
- Protect inventory, equipment and supplies from unnecessary water damage caused by delayed sprinkler shut-off.
- Satisfy local fire codes and emergency access ordinances.
- Save time and aggravation by not having to drive to your building at 2:00 am for a false alarm.
- Feel secure about emergency coverage when your building is left unattended. The fire department
holds the only key to the KNOX-BOX.
- Maintain building security after a fire alarm investigation by simply re-locking the
- Protect your property from thousands of dollars in damage with this one-time, low-cost investment.
- Depend on the highest lock box security available with attack resistant, UL tested reliability.
- Over the last 35 years, KNOX-BOX has been.
(all information posted here is from Hempfield Twp web site)
Rescue 10 and Rescue 104 were activated for the Rapid Intervention Team, into North Hempfield St.65 for a working structure fire, the RIT team setup equipment on the Alpha/Delta side of the structure, thankfully the RIT team was not needed and were released by Chief 65 a few hours later.